Matches found for tag 'Alembic': 2
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
This post is about editing code, a lot of editing, huge amounts of editing! When you implement much functionality, you notice things that need attention, things that need you to research, how do others do this, what is the plural of certain words, etc. I maintain a todo list and every time I noticed something that needed attention I added it to this list. The list got too big so I decided to stop adding ...
9 March 2019 Updated 28 August 2019 by Peter
By default Alembic does not change the length of string fields, I noticed this after changing a string field from: description = Column(String(150), server_default='') to: description = Column(String(250), server_default='') No changes were made. It appears that column type change detection is off by default, so you can test it first, and can be turned on by adding 'compare_type=True' to the context. ...
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Developing Ubuntu Touch apps with Python using pyOtherSide
- Refining multilanguage: adding language fallback as an option
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User