Matches found for tag 'Ubuntu Touch': 2
26 June 2020 Updated 21 July 2020 by Peter
Fetching IMAP server body parts with Python and IMAPClient is worth it. The reduction in download times is significant.
18 November 2019 Updated 19 November 2019 by Peter
Ubuntu Touch apps are developed using Qt5 and C++. Using pyOtherSide we can use Python instead of C++.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class