Matches found for tag 'WTForms': 5
22 February 2020 Updated 22 February 2020 by Peter
Returning a rendered form to the client means the client does not need to know much about the form and reduces client side coding.
15 February 2020 Updated 18 February 2020 by Peter
Adding a WTForms textarea widget looks easy but differences between Linux and Windows cause unexpected problems.
24 January 2020 Updated 24 January 2020 by Peter
By modifying the WTforms RadioField ListWidget and using Bootstrap 4 buttons we can build a nice image picker.
28 September 2019 Updated 11 October 2019 by Peter
When the page content comes from a database you will want to add a contact form using a tag.
4 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Let’s burn their deeplearning GPU’s.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class