Matches found for tag 'Profiling': 2
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
When I started this project, this website, I kept in mind that it had to support multiple languages. But of course I did not really look into database design because of all the other things I had to learn, add and implement. After a certain moment I could display and select multiple languages but that was for the texts in the code and templates and not for the database content items like blog posts ...
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Performance is a never ending story. At a certain moment I noticed that putting the home page on the screen took some 370 milliseconds using the Flask development server with debug messages shown. That seemed far too long! How did I notice this? Because at the bottom of every page I show the time it takes to generate a page. Please note that the timings below are from a more optimized version of the ...
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Developing Ubuntu Touch apps with Python using pyOtherSide
- Refining multilanguage: adding language fallback as an option
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User