17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Depends on how you define secure. Does it connect you to Google? No. Does it send your data to other parties? No.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class