17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- Developing Ubuntu Touch apps with Python using pyOtherSide
- Refining multilanguage: adding language fallback as an option