Matches found for tag 'DispatcherMiddleWare': 2
12 May 2020 Updated 12 May 2020 by Peter
By avoiding duplication your code becomes smaller and better maintainable.
9 October 2019 Updated 16 October 2019 by Peter
Using Werkzeug's dispatcher middleware we combine two apps into a larger one with dispatching based on a prefix in the url.
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing