Matches found for tag 'UUID': 2
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class