Matches found for tag 'Flask': 26, showing 8
29 May 2020 Updated 29 May 2020 by Peter
Use a Jinja icon macro to put icons on your pages and use <symbol> to define icons once and use multiple times on the same page.
12 May 2020 Updated 12 May 2020 by Peter
By avoiding duplication your code becomes smaller and better maintainable.
26 April 2020 Updated 27 April 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
16 April 2020 Updated 16 April 2020 by Peter
Sometimes you want to block IP addresses immediately. This post describes a method how you can do this.
24 March 2020 Updated 25 March 2020 by Peter
Using a view class instead of view functions is better because it allows us to share code instead of duplicating and modifying it.
10 March 2020 Updated 11 March 2020 by Peter
The lifetime of many open source components can be short. Write your own if you want to make sure your software lives on.
29 February 2020 Updated 29 February 2020 by Peter
You should always check if CSRF protection is working. With Flask this is not obvious.
15 February 2020 Updated 18 February 2020 by Peter
Adding a WTForms textarea widget looks easy but differences between Linux and Windows cause unexpected problems.
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations