Matches found for tag 'ISPConfig': 3
18 October 2019 Updated 18 October 2019 by Peter
The method described requires you can be root, meaning it is not universal but may be sufficient if you are the system administrator.
28 June 2019 Updated 31 August 2019 by Peter
Use the docker0 bridge IP address to connect to Postfix
13 February 2019 Updated 31 August 2019 by Peter
ISPConfig is a great hosting control panel but it does not support Python applications out of the box. This post shows how you can do it using Docker.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class