Matches found for tag 'Babel': 4
6 January 2020 Updated 9 January 2020 by Peter
13 November 2019 Updated 15 November 2019 by Peter
In this post we discuss several conditions when processing the language in the url, using a default language and using a list of available languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
7 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
Not many examples exist for multilanguage Flask. Here we follow the suggestions from the Flask documentation.
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Eliminate repetition and improve maintenance by creating a Flask view class
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website