Matches found for tag 'MariaDB': 5
26 April 2020 Updated 27 April 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
We add a table with translations for every table that has fields that must be shown in multiple languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Checking timing is another way of looking for errors
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing